May 10th: 13:30 – 14:30 (Online)
Attend our online conference & consultation to find out about the new Social Prescribing arts, nature, yoga & dance programme.
Phoenix Rising is a new Social Prescribing programme focused on mental health and available across Central & North Lancashire an South Cumbria.
The programme of art, nature, yoga and dance will be available online and in-person from June 14th 2021 until January 2022.
This is an opportunity to:-
- Find out about the programme activities
- Meet the delivery partners
- Input into programme design to ensure it delivers to the needs of our communities
- Input into the referral process so that it meets your needs
- Input into the evaluation process which will be led by Lancaster University
- Let us know what you need from us to help ensure a successful programme
The event is open to all who are involved in Social Prescribing including Link Workers, CCGs, GPs and those working in mental health, housing associations, debt/benefits advice and employment advice.
To book your place on the Launch Conference & Consultation click below.